(unknown charset) Re: GO_BLOCK help

From: (unknown charset) NinjaToy <LCIYQBBEQVFA_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:20:04 +0000

Daniel is right. It is better to use go_item. go_block goes to the first navigable item on the block as defined in your object view. This will be the first item down the object list below the block node.

So, firstly make sure there is a navigable item on the block.

It is probably an idea to make sure your button properties have mouse and cursor navigable properties set to false as well.

and are these buttons placed on a  non-basetable control block that you've manually created?

--
Suzuki SV650S - plop.  Gone.
Kwak ZX-6R J2 - hear the roar