Re: creating text items as runtime in forms 6.0

From: DJae <jimyjoshi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2002 23:13:45 -0800

it is good that u r helping me out..but i thnk u dont get my point..heres what i am doin and what i want.. i am trying to make data entry form for an accounting package which i am developing...this form is to be used for posting journal entries...the sample format of the enteries is like this...

   TYPE | Account Head | AMT

   TO   | Cash A/c     | 2000
   BY   | John's A/c   | 1000
   BY   | Ken's A/c    | 1000

       now the number of TO's and BY's may vary depending upon the
type of entry..and the entries of type TO go in the credit table and BY go in the debit table..so if u can help me out to create such a form ... Received on Sat Nov 30 2002 - 08:13:45 CET

Original text of this message