Re: Developer 2000 Link

From: Robbert Van der Hoorn <rvanderhoorn_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:43:33 +0100

Developer 2000 can work with ODBC databases; you will have to change the locking behaviour of your forms (a property for the block I think) to tell that Forms can not lock by using rowid (but lock on primary key).

"Martin Doherty" <martin.doherty_at_elcaro.moc> schreef in bericht news:NSeD9.15$mN5.114_at_news.oracle.com...