Re: Packages in PLL library referenced by Forms 6, HELP NEEDED

From: Robbert Van der Hoorn <rvanderhoorn_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:35:43 +0100

This is known and (i think) documented behaviour, although I agree that it SHOULD not work like this. If you change the order of procedures and functions in the pll, or add one, or add or change parameters, you'll have to recompile your forms.

Robbert

"Moron" <moron.jean-luc_at_rcc.ch> schreef in bericht news:fa37b3cd.0210310000.4e9b1f07_at_posting.google.com...