Re: Admin Tools for Linux

From: Toadman <toadman_at_toadsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:49:22 GMT

[Quoted] "Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:khf0sug76997qcitcdnr3p8utoness9hl2_at_4ax.com...
> On 30 Oct 2002 11:44:37 -0800, froliol_at_yahoo.com (Louis Frolio) wrote:
>
> >Greetings All, I was wondering if there are any good Oracle Gui tools
> >ported for Linux? It seems that all good admin and development tools
> >are written for Windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> >Regards, Louis.
>

> I don't know any. I do know however in the recent past there was some
> Toad Developer out here boasting he would make sure sql*plus made it
> to the dust bin, because Toad was infinitely much better than
> sql*plus. Why don't you ask him to port Toad to Linux?

Get your facts straight you arrogant buttwipe. A Toad *USER* posted a notice about QSR and my only contribution to the thread was to elaborate on the correct url and what it could and could not do. I also expanded on my belief that more and more users are embracing gui tools (a belief that this very email validates) whereas the command line dinasaurs are just that. Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 16:49:22 CET

Original text of this message