Writing to RS-232 from forms -- Please Help

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:35:37 +0100

Hi

[Quoted] I'm trying to write to a serial printer from Forms Runtime.

Right now I'm writing the tekst into a *.bat file on the filesystem, and then I use the host command to execute this file so i writes to the printer........

This dosn't semms to be the best way to do this. Any idea's

Also this way I can't figure out how to write ESC codes to the printer. Any [Quoted] suggestions....

Thanks

   Rene S. Nielsen
   mail : renesn_at_(REMOVETHIS)image.dk Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 20:35:37 CET

Original text of this message