forms question

From: michael cooke <michael.cooke_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:56:13 -0000

NT4.0 SP6, Oracle 7.3.3 Forms 4.5.
[Quoted] I am new to forms and have been trying to update a formthat has a number of [Quoted] libraries and menus associated with it. When I open any form (*.fmb) I get an oracle error indicating that it cannot find the libraries and that they will be lost if I resave the module.
Could anyone enlighten me with what is going on here and what I need to do to enable me to open and update a form without losing any attached libraries. library *.PLL, forms *.fmb and menu *,mmb files are all in the [Quoted] same folder on the server.

thanks for any help

Mick Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 23:56:13 CET

Original text of this message