Re: developer

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:44:28 +0100

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:47:19 +0100, "Sandi" <ansa_at_slomail.com> wrote:

>Hi !
>I would like some help with a developer (ver.6.0). How can I create database
>programaticaly with a form so that a program would read the name of dhe
>database from a cell and create a database with the readed name?
>
>GT Alexander

Study the definition of the database concept as implemented by Oracle in the Oracle Concepts Manual. You definitely don't want to create a database on the fly, and your understanding of the database concept in terms of Oracle is incorrect.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 18:44:28 CET

Original text of this message