Re: Oracle JDeveloper 9i JSP Problem

From: Dave Ford <dford_at_smart-soft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:33:56 -0800

[Quoted] I've had this problem before. The problem is similar to DLL hell in windows. That is: having the wrong version of an expected library. OC4J has a built-in implementation of Xalan, and it might not be the version that your application requires.

I would try this:

  1. First, try putting xalan.jar (the one that worked with the non-jsp version of your application) in your web app's WEB-INF/lib folder. If you don't have that folder then create it and put the jar file in that folder.
  2. If that doesn't work, try putting it in OC4J's global lib folder: OC4J_HOME\j2ee\home\lib
--
Dave Ford
Smart Soft - The Developer Training Company