forms 5 - number of rows in form

From: pat saunders <pat.saunders_at_sis.securicor.co.uk>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 03:41:28 -0800

Hi,
[Quoted] I am new to forms so sorry if question is really easy to fix!! I am using forms V5.0
We have a form that display's every row in a database table. It also has a scroll bar.
It has a Pre-insert trigger that limits the user to entering no more than 79 rows of data.
This limit needs to be upped to around 90. Apart from upping this limit in the pre-insert trigger , Are there any other changes I need to make, I.E would the form / scroll bar automatically resize to show these extra rows etc etc
Any help appreciated.
ta
Pat Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 12:41:28 CET

Original text of this message