Re: Oracle 6i financials

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:23:48 GMT

amol umbarkar wrote:

> hey guys,
> I am just first time working on oracle
> (6i)financials.so,can u plz tell me how should i plan my training so
> that i could work nicely in future.
> Thanx in advance.Bye.

Could you please verify version numbers. There is no product named '6i Financials'.

Once you know the actual version number (I am guessing 11i Financials with 6i Forms) you need to clearly define what your role and responsibilities will be for anyone to help you. From your posting I don't know if you are modifying forms, creating reports, tinkering with the back-end database, configuring rollback segments, or applying patches.

We can't help you without a lot more information.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 17:23:48 CEST

Original text of this message