Re: Forms & Menus Path

From: Jerry Alan Braga <jabraga_at_flanagan.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:06:55 -0400

When you launch the forms 6 developer and run your applications from there just make sure that the start in folder is set to the folder you want to check first. What I have done is to create multiple shortcuts in Development folder that lauches developer and has a different start in folder for each.