Re: Make file error

From: Dave <David.W.Spencer_at_elcaro.moc>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:50:05 +0100

[Quoted] Well, "sh: proc not found" means the shell can't find the proc executable, which would be because it isn't on the path, which is normal for root login. Why are you compiling as root? You should only login as root for essential system maintenance only.

Add $ORACLE_HOME/bin to the path and it should work.

Dave.

--
Email address munged to avoid SPAM
Reverse the last two parts to reply directly