Re: 9ias, forms and browsers

From: Zajc <zajc2_REMOVE__at_gmx.li>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 08:00:29 +0200

Hi!

If browser(s) can suppoort sort of own JVM (Java Virtual Machine) it probably won't be a problem.

Webforms static html file parameter overview: http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showFrameDocument?p_ database_id=NOT&p_id=118632.1

I think in this article is written about parameter to tell browser to use NATIVE JVM instead Jinitiator VM...

Boris

"Kelly Pryor" <kpryor_at_email.wvnet.edu> wrote in message news:3da6d7b9$1_at_alpha.wvnet.edu...
> We are running 9ias on Aix and have created forms in developer 6i. We are
> accessing the forms with supported browsers from windows platforms (e.g.
IE