Re: URGENT UNI ASSIGNMENT

From: Tom Swier <tswier_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2002 11:19:24 -0700

"Jamo" <yogojamo_at_dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:<3da2c88d$1_at_news.comindico.com.au>...
> Can anyone PLEASE!!! give me some source code (or a URL where i can find
> some) for a basic SQL Plus d.base for use in a uni project somthing with
> about 10 relations....... Im desperate as I dont have the time to code the
> whole thing and do all th ER - diagrams and crap.
>
> Desperate Jamo

For shame. A little less partying and a little more studying.

http://www.course.com/catalog/downloads.cfm?isbn=0-619-03549-8

Tom Swier

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. -- Mark Twain Received on Tue Oct 08 2002 - 20:19:24 CEST

Original text of this message