Re: Problems launching DBA Studio

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:54:53 -0500

[Quoted] It is a nightmare on NT ( it seems to be better on W2K ) - If you wait long enough it may start, but, if not, kill the jrew [Quoted] first, then run it again, or do what you are doing now ( been there, done that a lot). [Quoted] [Quoted] ( I suspect it is loading its java code into a memory area that it should not use)

[Quoted] [Quoted] I also hate that it does not use the 'hourglass' cursor to show that something is happening so you may end up starting it [Quoted] twice thinking you 'missed' on the first mouse click..

"James Williams" <JKWMSGA_at_YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>I've got an NT 4.0 workstation that runs DBA Studio version 2.2.0.0.0 on it.
>While it runs fine, launching it is a nightmare. I have to launch it twice
>and when I'm done, go into Task Manager and kill JREW.EXE (the Java runtime
>engine).
>
>Thanks
>James Williams

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! [Quoted] -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 19:54:53 CEST