Forms 6i package out of scope; upgrade from 4.5

From: Ender Wiggin <ender_wiggin29plus1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:21:38 -0600

I have converted a sql forms 4.5 form to 6i. During the conversion, I get an error stating that the 'package.procedure' is out of scope. The package is created as a program unit "not a database package" and has the necessary procedures listed in its package header. The forms 4.5 compiles the module fine. The forms 6i does compile the package header/body but refuses it to be used in the trigger itself stating it is out of scope. Did anyone see that behaviour before ? Why would something working in 4.5 stop working in 6i ? Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 03:21:38 CEST

Original text of this message