Re: SQL Beautifier and/or Perl SQL parser

From: Satheesh Babu <vze3myxh_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:22:49 GMT

4 years ago I got a SQL script, all in one line (someone messed up with FTP settings). I had written a simple beautifier for that - it is in C and lex.

You can get the code from here:

http://vsbabu.org/software/lsqlb.html

It is a rudimentary one and I've no plans to work on making it better; but
if it helps...

Satheesh Babu