Re: NTEXT problem when Migrating from MSSQL to Oracle

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2002 11:58:34 -0700

[Quoted] Last time I used the Migration Work Bench was last year. Can not remember all the details now. But there are default data type conversions within the tool that can be modified. Look up the data type conversion menu and see what type NTEXT is being mapped to. NTEXT is of course the unicode version of TEXT. I used to cnvert it to CLOB and use UTF8 on the database level.