Re: Querybuilder in Oracle 9i

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:56:29 GMT

Akhil Kumar wrote:

> Can anybody advise me on how to access Query builder directly
> in 9i. There is no program menu item for doing so. The only
> way I could find for accessing query builder is through the
> report builder which is rather strange. Am I missing anything?
> Thanks,
> akhil

It is not accessible through the database. But you should be able to find it as an independent stand-alone utility if it was installed.

That said, I would strongly urge you not to use it and to learn to write queries in SQL*Plus. If you can't write them in SQL*Plus you will probably not be able to get a job.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 00:56:29 CEST

Original text of this message