Oracle Tuning Pack for 8i

From: ksmith <NoSpam_at_erieplating.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:46:06 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I currently have Oracle Enterprise Manager with the Diagnostics Pack Installed on my NT Box. I am now trying to install the Tuning Pack but recieve an error saying that Oracle Enterprise Manager and/or Tuning Pack is [Quoted] already installed in an ORACLE_HOME. Well, of course I have OEM already installed, I just want to add the tuning pack. I don't see anywhere where I [Quoted] can select only the tuning pack to install and cannot not find docs specifically for the installation of the tuning pack without OEM. Any help would be appreciated. Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 14:46:06 CEST

Original text of this message