Re: Help Oracle8i Personal

From: Joost Bataille <j.r.l.m.batailleREMOVETHIS_at_uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:57:39 +0200

Hello Elna,

this is done in the Window control panel. Go to start, settings, control panel, ODBC. There you can create a DSN. IIRC you have to fill in the name of your Oracle database in the 'service' field, when configuring the DSN.

Hope this helps, regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre