Re: Cookie from Forms6i

From: Andy <google_at_stusoft.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2002 02:45:29 -0700

> I think the question refers to writing a cookie from within the trusted
> Oracle forms applet.
>
> This is possible if you used a pluggable java component and ensure that the
> applet is trusted.

Thats exactly what I am trying to achieve, however I do not see how I can access the browser context from within my PJC ? I need that context to get to the request / response structures.

The reason I want to do this, as apposed to writing to the database, is I need to communicate a small amount of data between 2 seperate forms applications running in different browser windows. By using cookies I can avoid network traffic and having to create dabase links etc between the 2 databases.

Thanx

Andrew Received on Mon Aug 05 2002 - 11:45:29 CEST

Original text of this message