PDF/Excel Reports from Oracle RDF files

From: Chowdary <ps_chowdary_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:07:36 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

We have RDF format Oracle report files and need to use them to generate PDF/Excel files from VB/C++ client or UNIX servers. As I understand Oracle
[Quoted] is removing support for client/server support for report generation tools and pushing users to Oracle App server. But we do not want to use Oracle App Server for this report generation purpose.

Can anyone please point to 3rd party tool for using RDF to generate PDF/Excel files?

May be we can even convert RDF to XML (as per Oracle Reports DTD). Then we need some tool to consume these XML files and generate PDF/Excel files.

thanks,
Srinivas Received on Wed Jul 24 2002 - 04:07:36 CEST

Original text of this message