Re: f50run32.exe command line

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral99_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 14 Jul 2002 09:26:16 -0700

No, I think it is not possible.

What you can do is defining a form parameter, and in the command line you pass the parameter as any other forms parameter. Ex:

  ifrun60.EXE module.fmx myparameter='ABC'

In the when-new-form-instance trigger, you can check the value of this param:

  if :parameter.myparameter is not null then ...

I think if you pass a non-existent parameter in the command line, it will generate an error.

hth