Book Suggestion??

From: ALS <als_newsgroups_at_"remove-this"btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:33:48 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can anyone suggest a good practical book on Oracle forms?

I am an ex sql*forms 3 developer and have a lot of experience with the RDBMS [Quoted] up to 8i, SQL and PL/SQL, so I'm looking for something that's straightforward but doesn't need to explain the basic concepts. However, I've missed the whole web side - so some concepts in this area would be good. Ideally forms 6 for forms 3 developers would be what I'm after :-) but in the real world, the closest approximation would be cool.

Thanks in advance.

Allan Received on Sun Jul 07 2002 - 20:33:48 CEST

Original text of this message