Re: [Oracle 9iAS] https between Portlets and Porlets on Oracle 9iAS

From: Sander <sander_at_example.com>
Date: 07 Jul 2002 08:15:36 GMT

Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk> wrote in news:3D269442.FA69EF36_at_vtc.edu.hk:

[...]
> Can anyone tell me whether it is possible for the portlet and
> portlet communication on the same 9iAS machines without e-Cert
> installation? If so, how can we archive that?

It is possible to use 2 access URLs to Portal, which is normally used for both "outside" and "inside" access to the same Portal instance. But you could do it specifying both a HTTP and HTTPS URL as well - in this case don't force Jserv to use HTTPS.

This case is documented in a Metalink note, and describes a combination of running the ssodatax script and modifying a table manually.

Good luck,
Sander Received on Sun Jul 07 2002 - 10:15:36 CEST

Original text of this message