Re: Question about tabs in Forms

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:55:23 GMT

Change the visual attribute class of the canvas, or, change the tab name. I often do something like changing

Service Order to [Service Order]

What would be very nice would be if Forms allowed for the tabs to have a different color that matched the pages themselves. Unfortunately ... more effort has been expended changing the product's name than in thinking about end-users usability.

Daniel Morgan