CDI 20693 after moving application in Designer 1.3.2

From: Marco Koch <ballons_at_gmx.de>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 08:32:35 -0700

Hi,

I'm still using Designer 1.3.2.
After archiving an application (Server 7.3.3.6) and restoring it in a new Database with Server 8.0.5 I get the following error when I try to access the properties of a module in a Module Structure Diagram: "CDI-20693: An error occured while reading the module <module name> Try again later"

When I try to access the properties of a table in a Module Data Diagram, Dr. Watson visits me and tells me that there's an error in the module IWMDD13.exe.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Marco Koch. Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 17:32:35 CEST

Original text of this message