Re: developer 6i

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:42:09 GMT

Mau wrote:

> Hi everybody. I've a stupid question (I'm a completely novice).
> I'm analysing an application that (quoting from the doc I have) "has
> been developed using Oracle Developer 6i".
> Looking for information about this tool, I've found on the Oracle web
> site only something about "Forms Developer 6i". Are they the same thing?
>
> Bye,
> Mau
>
> --

Yes.

Oracle's marketing geniuses believe in renaming products and features on a daily or weekly basis. (did I say that?)

What started out as SQL*Forms (or maybe another name before that) Became Oracle Forms
and the package named Developer, Developer/2000, and now Internet Developer Suite.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Jun 14 2002 - 17:42:09 CEST

Original text of this message