Using ClearCase from JDeveloper 9i

From: Kirk <kgraham_at_msdinc.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 07:32:12 -0700

I'm currently using the latest release of JDeveloper 9i, and Rational ClearCase 4. I'm trying to set up JDeveloper to use ClearCase; however, when I try to do this I get a error from JDeveloper saying it could not locate the cleartool in the PATH.

Does anyone know which PATH JDeveloper is looking at? I made sure my machine's CLASSPATH & PATH variables both had ClearCase in them, but this didn't seem to make any difference with JDeveloper.

Thanks. Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 16:32:12 CEST

Original text of this message