Anyone here used Tora?

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:40:15 GMT

I just downloaded it and tried to install it on Suse 7.3, but got the all to familiar lib this and lib that is missing, so before I spend any more time on it I'd like to hear from others who have used or are using it.

I have OEM running on a linux box as well as W2K, I never used to like it but lately am getting used to it and despite its clunkiness I am finding it very powerfull and usefull. However I still like tools like free TOAD for some things, for example quick scanning & filtering of table data etc. and I like to have more than one tool at my disposal.

I was hoping Tora would fill this need on the linux end.

TIA Received on Fri May 31 2002 - 17:40:15 CEST

Original text of this message