form builder bebug problem

From: chenyu <chenyu468_at_21cn.com>
Date: 21 May 2002 18:56:59 -0700

hello everyone,
I am now using developer2000 v6 for new project. When I try to add new item (add_list_item('year',1,'1994','1994') in form level's when_new_instance_create trigger), a problem has appear. If the form builder menu program->run form->client server is pushed, an error message will appear, it is "frm-30351: no list elements defined for list item", at the same time, the process of creation form has been suspended.
At first, I think my program has some problem, but checked many times, no result.

Finally I run it directly by form run-time not through form builder (double-click the *.fmx file) the form appears and everything is ok.

I don't know what's the problem inside it. Does it mean that The way I use the form builder's "run form" is in error, how to set its option? Or something else?

If it is impossible to use form builder's internal debug function, I think it will cost a long time. Could anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.
kind regards/chenyu Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 03:56:59 CEST

Original text of this message