Re: Improve security with weakPasswords™!

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:58:26 GMT

David Halonen wrote:

> Improve security with weakPasswords™! As a System Administrator, you
> take passwords seriously, but your users? weakPasswords™ helps
> protect shared information by exposing weak passwords, without
> compromising security.
>
> www.weakpasswords.com

Isn't it nice when someone spams the group rather than putting their posting into c.d.o.marketplace and is unaware of profiles and what they do?

I would think someone selling a product would at least research the market before stepping on their own foot.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 18:58:26 CEST

Original text of this message