Re: Problems with Oracles Java based programs

From: (wrong string) äusler <luciver_at_teleweb.at>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:48:38 +0200

Hi!

[Quoted] When you have a P4 there is a Bug in the Installer, you can fix it when you edit the oraparam.ini (add the -nojit param ) on the CD. But when you do that you also must edit

        ORACLE_HOME\assistants\dbca\dbassist.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\assistants\dbca\dbmig.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\assistants\ifa\ifa.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\bin\eogin.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\bin\own.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\ldap\oidadmin\oidadmin.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\network\tools\netasst.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\network\tools\netca.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\owm\install\instelogin.cl
        ORACLE_HOME\owm\install\instowm.cl
this Files in order to work correctly .....

Peter Häusler
Software Develoment and DBA
Mail: peter.haeusler_at_dbconcepts.at
www: http://www.dbconcepts.at