Re: username and password of developer 2000

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:23:47 GMT

Ali wrote:

> Can any one tell me the usename and password of developer 2000.The
> developer 2000 is installed on windows 98
> I have tried scott/tiger,system/manager but both are not workign .
> Please help me
>
> Any help in this regard is welcomed
>
> Regards,
> Ali Akbar CHawla

Developer, and its tools, do not have user-ids and passwords. The user-id and password are those of the underlying schema. If you can not connect with as one of the users that can connect to the database with SQL*Plus the issue is one of configuration. To help you further we would need the specific error message. But please verify that the version of Developer you installed is compatible with Win98.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 16:23:47 CEST

Original text of this message