Re: Oracle Recommendation

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:17:45 -0300

This class sounds totally worthless. A true company would post its website. Also, certification classes are totally worthless for Oracle people. You dont get a job by simply passing a certification test in this business.

He is probably some idiot that wants you to spend thousands of dollars for his garbage. Save your money and if you really want to be a DBA... look for a class that actually teaches you to be a DBA. The fact that he has a 94% 'proven' pass rate is a joke. How do you prove that? Where is your documentation? Even if it is true... your future employers wont care.