PassThrough queries with QELIB 2.0

From: (wrong string) örn Fabritius <bjoernfabritius_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:37:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi there,

I've got a problem with a quite old application I have to modify: It's written in C++ and uses QELib Version 2.0 to access an Oracle DB.

Now I tried to send a rather complicated SQL statement via QELib and I suppose it just cannot handle it. The statement contains some nested queries, some Oracle-specific functions and has about 500 characters.

Does anybody know how to use pass-through queries with qelib, or can anybody tell me why qelib can't interpret my query ???

tx
Bjoern