Re: Oracle Recommendation

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:41:14 GMT

Many, most, of us go there. But be advised that many of us also are the senior people at our sites, control what is evaluated and/or purchased, and do not take kindly to people we view as spammers. We expect to do business with companies that act professionally. Not individuals and their emotions.

Post in the correct place, act professionally, and you may generate some interest.

React to Sybrand as it appears you have done and likely you will just be wasting electrons as no one will even look at your product.

Daniel Morgan