Re: Oracle Recommendation

From: John Schuller <jmschuller_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 16:16:51 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<i4brbu0b9jgj2tk2li6l53hm5urajrfda4_at_4ax.com>...

> I don't think you are honest. You perfectly know your advertisement
> needs to go .marketplace but you also know nobody reads that.
> Hence you dump it here.
> The strange thing with posters like you is that they *know* there post
> is inappropiate, otherwise they wouldn't apologize.

I was being honest. I was unaware of such a .marketplace newsgroup until yesterday. Therefore I was being perfectly honest. And therefore apologetic.
I refuse to let anyone misquote me or misrepresent me in such a way.

But since I now also know that no one reads the .marketplace newsgroup I won't go there either. Thanks for the tip.

John Schuller Received on Thu Apr 18 2002 - 01:16:51 CEST

Original text of this message