Useful utility

From: Kerry B. Rogers <kbrogers_at_tinkertoys.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:12:30 GMT

[Quoted] Thought this might interest some of you (especially if you're evaluating software found on this forum):

I just posted a pretty kewl windows utility for download. It's called Winabler. If you've ever been running software and some feature in it was disabled (a button, drop-down combo list, or most any control), and wanted to use the disabled feature, this program will help you out. I especially like to use it when I'm evaluating database CrippleWare.

It's extremely simple to use and (if you already have the VB6 runtime installed) it's only 24k.

Try it. It's at http://www.bitchslapware.org/Winabler

Thanks,

Kerry B. Rogers
kbrogers_at_bitchslapware.org Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 14:12:30 CEST

Original text of this message