Re: GUI Oracle

From: Aram Kananov <arcanan_at_flashmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:46:53 +0200

[Quoted] if u have enough patience and free memory :-), u can use that java monster - orace schema manager or
try procedit - http://209.16.208.2/procedit/

Aram Kananov

Frederic Leclercq wrote:
> Thank you, that was actually the one i'm using right now ;) But it seems the table editor will be released next version, till then i'd like to have used another gui frontend for making tables and creating extra colums etc ...
>
> Thanks !
> Fred.
>
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:29:12 +0200
> Aram Kananov <arcanan_at_flashmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Tora - http://www.globecom.se/tora/
>>
>>really excellent frontend , runs on both linux and win
>>

>>Frederic Leclercq wrote:
>>
>>>Hello,

[Quoted] >>>I'm looking for a nice GUI frontend for Oracle 8, as SQLplus is not that easy to create and manipulate data objects (tables, rows, colums, etc ...)