Re: CLOBs in Forms 6

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:07:51 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just created a table such as the following:

CREATE TABLE test (
testblob BLOB,
testclob CLOB);

Then created a form and used that table for the block.

Opened the form and wrote lots of formatted data into the CLOB and did a Control-C-Control-V paste of an image file (.jpg) into the BLOB.

Closed the form and reopened it. Text is there and image is there.

[Quoted] If you are having a problem something else is going on.

Daniel Morgan