Re: Oracle 9i and iAS9i

From: Andrew Hardy <nobody_at_spam.from.news.AdvanticaTech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:43:58 +0100

Haplo,

> I'v got problem with instalation 9i DB and iAS on this same mashine. My
> configuration is very poor ( one mashine - pc, db dsever, developer, dev
> server (forms, reports), and iAS. So 9i DB have own HTTP server, when I
> install iAS it also install sec version from iAS. When all its done none
of
> HTTP server its working. Mayby batter configuration is 8i DB and iAS
9i....

[Quoted] You can't have two HTTP servers running on the same port. Either stop/modify/remove the HTTP server that came with the 9i database or install 9iAS and choose a different port during the installation (if this is possible).

Andy Received on Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:43:58 CEST

Original text of this message