Re: Oracle9i Certified Database Associate - books & Test Software

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:58:27 GMT

Prakash,

[Quoted] The books below might be sufficient for you to pass the exam, but real life experience would be better. Personal Oracle will be OK for you to try everythig you are reading from this books. SelfTests are pretty much close to the real tests, I would say.

Get your hands on Oracle RDBMS and practice as much things as you read.

Check the latest Oracle DBA forums for more information at: http://www.dbaclick.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Hope that helps,

Trifon Anguelov
Senior Oracle DBA