Re: Oracle\NT Server Memeory problem

From: John MacAskill <jmacaski_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:08:46 GMT

You do need to set the /3g to allow the use of the upper memory realms. You should also look into the running imagecfg for the Oracle.exe process to increase the addressable memory.

Probably worth reading the following on Metalink - - <Note:46001.1>Oracle Database and the Windows NT memory architecture, Technical Bulletin
- <Note:46053.1>Windows NT Memory Architecture Overview

If you have any further questions please let me know.

John