Image as control display item

From: El - Fatih <zivjeli_at_veselili.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:15:59 +0200

Hi friends

First, sorry becouse my poor english.
I work with Oracle Forms 6i and I have some problems with displaying images. I wont to display image of customer as control item in the customer block . So, if insert customer_id I wish to automaticaly display his image, if that image exist in customer_image table.
Customer_image table has three columns:
customer_id - number,
image_date - date and
customer_image - blob.
There is only one block on the form, customer block, based on customer table.
Customer table is consist of following columns. customer_id number
customer_name varchar2
place varchar2

I don't know, on which way I can display customer's image in a control image item.

Thanx Received on Mon Apr 08 2002 - 15:15:59 CEST

Original text of this message