Forms 6: Tooltips

From: Mark Styles <news_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:44:05 GMT

I'm playing around with tooltips in Forms 6, and I've found they behave oddly in multi row blocks. It looks like the tooltip only displays when the mouse enters the first row of the block, and nothing happens on the other rows. Is this correct? Is there any way to change that behaviour?

I have a WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE trigger which populates the tooltips based on the data in the record, which works nicely, except for the above problem, the tooltip only displays if the mouse enters the first record. Received on Fri Apr 05 2002 - 18:44:05 CEST

Original text of this message