Re: Changed the Node's Name of an oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLNode

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:12:46 +0400

Apply an XSLT transformation which will change the name of the matching nodes and will do identity transformation on the rest of the document. Another way is to use node.parentNode().replaceChild(<copy of node with different name>, <current node>). NodeName is readonly attribute of Node as per W3C DOM.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com