htp.formImage error calling a package, but, htp.formSubmit works...why?

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_diamonddata.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2002 13:15:05 -0800

Hi all,
I'm trying to use htp.formImage to call a procedure in a package, and it give an error ofNot Found
The requested URL /pls/scheduler/vtc_add_visitor.back_to_meeting_rpt was not found on this server.
Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.19 Server at ....

When I use htp.formSubmit, it calls the proc just fine. I need to use an image rather than the submit button. Has anyone gotten the <INPUT TYPE="image" to work?

I've tried it both just hand coding the statements and using the htp. packages. I generate the following HTML:

<HTML>
<HEAD>

</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="WHITE" LINK="#1E206F" ALINK="#800000" Vlink="#65501F"
text="BLACK" bgproperties=fixed>

<FORM ACTION="vtc_add_visitor.back_to_meeting_rpt" METHOD="post">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="v_meeting_id" VALUE="39"><INPUT
TYPE="image" SRC="/ows-img/booked.jpg" ALIGN="middle">

</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

The procedure I'm trying to call looks like this:

PROCEDURE back_to_meeting_rpt (v_meeting_id IN NUMBER) IS....

I know the image type also sends an x and y coordinate..but, have read you can ignore these....I've even tried putting them in as parameters to the proc just to catch them...but,
no good.

The image displays just fine, but, Oracle/Web chokes when I try to access if via the image rather than a submit button.

Any ideas, suggestions or pointers to information?

TIA, Kelly
kgrigg_at_diamonddata.com Received on Tue Apr 02 2002 - 23:15:05 CEST

Original text of this message